Week 5: Midterm Madness

 This week I only wrote one article. Partially because Betsy (my editor) was on vacation and partially because this week was slammed with midterm papers and exams from 3 of my 4 classes. 

On Monday I covered the Newark city council meeting, but there wasn't a story there so I didn't end up writing anything for it. On Tuesday, I covered Governor Carney's weekly Covid press release; There wasn't much there this week either. The only real thing that was newsworthy was DPH's decision to change the way they count the COVID cases in the state to be more on par with other states. 

That Article can be found here: https://delawarelive.com/2020/10/06/del-adopts-new-ways-to-count-cases-contact-trace/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Dead Trees

Week 6: Comedians in COVID getting coffee

Week 7: Press Releases and Works in progress