Week 11: Giving Thanks

 This week I wrote 3 articles, one of them was for Governor Carney's weekly COVID-19 press release, which is pretty standard in the week for me. 

I worked basically all week on an article about Jim Martin, and the work that he does helping the homeless through a hospitality kitchen which feeds people 5 days a week, for breakfast lunch, and dinner. Jim Martin's work has extended much farther than that, but that's mostly what I've focused on for this article. For it, I was able to interview him and a lot of people that he has helped and to see where their lives are now. Writing this article made me feel good because I was able to get the word out to people about the homeless, and it gave me a new way to look at homeless people. 

the other article I wrote was about a 65-year-old writer who had recently published her first children's novel. I enjoyed writing because she was a great person to talk to and it was interesting to talk to a writer. 


Neither of this articles have been published as of writing this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Dead Trees

Week 6: Comedians in COVID getting coffee

Week 7: Press Releases and Works in progress