Week 6: Comedians in COVID getting coffee

 *NOTE: This blog post is about a week late so I'm just going to post what I did last week like normal and then do a second post later this week*

This week I ran two articles, one was a standard wrap up on Governor Carney's Covid press release, something that I've been doing every week for a few weeks. 

that can be found here: https://delawarelive.com/2020/10/13/public-health-no-more-virus-hotspots-but-state-is-watching-several-places/

The other article I did was on a comedian doing a show at the end of the month to raise money for breast cancer awareness. as far as work goes this was the highlight of my week. Troy Hendrickson, creator of the mildly famous character "Aunt Mary Pat" was a great interviewee, very open and conscious of his words, plus he was just fun to talk to. I was really able to come up with questions on the fly while talking to him, so to me that either means I'm getting better at interviewing people and thinking critically while I'm talking to people or that he was just an easy interviewee. 

that can be found here: https://townsquaredelaware.com/2020/10/16/aunt-mary-pat-brings-the-humor-to-help-raise-money-to-fight-breast-cancer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Dead Trees

Week 8: Three articles and a whole lot of training.