Week: 3 I can't think of a clever title for this week

 This week I wrote two articles while I worked on a third. The two that I wrote had been more pop up articles, ones that I got and wrote within an hour or so. They were both done on the same day. The first one I did came from a tip that my dad gave me as he was driving down near Harrington, where he saw a lot of road signs warning about a truck convoy coming through the area on Saturday. it turns out that it was for the Delaware Special Olympics, a fundraising event. I interviewed a spokeswoman about it and was able to finish the article. 

The second article I wrote was from the weekly COVID press release that Governor Carney puts on. I wrote about how specific areas of the state have been seeing an increase in COVID cases. all the information that I got was directly from that press release.

The third article I have been working on for about a week and a half, it had only taken so long because I've been waiting for interviews, I will talk more about that next week. 

https://delawarelive.com/2020/09/23/200-truck-convoy-is-expect-to-snarl-south-delaware-traffic-this-weekend/

https://delawarelive.com/2020/09/22/delawares-covid-19-numbers-are-rising-in-some-locations-pushing-state-average-up/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Dead Trees

Week 6: Comedians in COVID getting coffee

Week 8: Three articles and a whole lot of training.