Week 2: Writing about Politics.

 This week I did 3 articles, 2 of them being politics related. First, I wrote about the primary election in Delaware on the 15th. The other I attended the trucking for trump rally that started in Christiana and ended in Dover. The third article I worked on was about a rise in COVID-19 Cases on the UD campus. 


The first two I was very excited about, Being able to go out to these places and talk to politically active people is always fun, I talked to some very interesting characters, to say the least. It was also a really nice day out for the election and Trump rally so it was nice to be out of the house.  The third article I wrote about COVID cases at UD wasn't as interesting and I spoke to a lot of the people I normally talk to up there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Dead Trees

Week 6: Comedians in COVID getting coffee

Week 8: Three articles and a whole lot of training.